Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Let the crafting commence!

Hello.. welcome to Craft this Mess Around. This is where I plan on documenting my crafting adventures and sharing them with you !
As for some personal info, I am Sarina. I am a recent graduate from Stony Brook University and going for my Graduate degree to be a Children's Librarian. One element needed for such a job is creativity of a crafting sense !
Here is some of the stuff that you can expect to see...
  • Knitting
  • Sewing/Embriodery
  • Plaster Craft (this is a maybe)
  • links to other helpful crafts
Some of my current projects include a cake (of the felt variety) a knitted hat and a sewed bag using recycled plastic bags.
So I hope you enjoy joining me for my craft endeavors.

-Sarina-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...