Sunday, October 21, 2012

Social Sunday

Its that time of the week again, Ashley's Carnival Ride and A Complete Waste of Make Up host the weekly link up, go check it out! 
Sunday Social


1. What do you value most in life? 
My relationship with my husband. I had no idea what unconditional love was until we were together. No matter what ridiculous things I do he loves me.

2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?

The MacBook. I seriously can not go a day without it! I often thought, what would I do if it broke or got stolen? And, because I am a freak, I almost tear up a bit at the thought of it. I not just use it like a mad woman, but I also have a lot of memories on here! I know I should back it up like any responsible person would but I'll get around to it some day.
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
To enjoy it. When Tim and I went to France I just took it all in and tried to remember every single detail as much as possible and savor it! Also at our wedding I refused to look at a clock. I did and I had the best day of my life. 
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
I would like to be remembered as a ridiculously silly person who did her best to leave her mark on the world via hand made awesomeness! Like this coffee table we just finished


5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?

In my immediate family (aside from Tim) I am the only one with a Master's Degree. I also would like Queens college to actually send me the thing! I also am pretty surprised and proud that I am a homeowner at age 26, not many people can say that... at least not on Long Island. 
6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you? 

This is a tough one but I guess I am going to have to say Kate Miccuci from Garfunkel and Oates. She seems silly enough to step into my shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...