Sunday, August 4, 2013

# 12 & Your regularly scheduled blog....

A very important announcement.....
We were going crazy with anticipation, hence derp faces

Today was an absolutley gorgeous day and instead of enjoying the outdoors with the rest of our friends, Caitie and I stayed inside and awaited the big news... who is going to be the next Doctor?! They announced the new guy... Peter Capaldi. Cait and I both had a similar reaction, "meh." Its mostly because we are in bummer mode that this just means its real that Matt Smith is leaving. I think in the end it will still be amazing with Moffat at the helm.



Now back to your regularly scheduled blog....

I took the month of July off from the blog-o-sphere, now that my life is getting back normal and routines are readjusting. Speaking of routines, I'm going to be introducing some new things on the blog this Fall. Along with the regular tutorials and crafty happenings I plan adding a few things into the mix. Here is what you can expect...


From blogging and etsy I found a lot of really cool people out there doing amazing things. Q & A will feature a new person and we'll talk about what there doing, what makes them tick and what we can expect from them in the future. If you yourself run a blog/shop or anything else and would like to be featured on Q&A send me an email


Have you ever discovered something that you think is the most amazing thing and it makes you so happy that you feel like you have to tell the entire world about it? I'm not sure why, but it happens to me pretty often, so what better way to profess my love of something then on the blog-o-sphere! The best things will range from favorite apps, movies, snacks, etsy shops...pretty much anything I am currently obsessing over. Is there something that you are obsessing over? Do you think I should check it out? Then email me


I often find myself on buzzfeed killing time reading compiled lists about 90s nostalgia or the most adorable corgi mix breads. Needless to say, I've fallen in love with making lists. So I decided I'd share that love here on the blog! You can expect to find lists of a variety of topics, from my favorite craft tools, to my favorite sci-fi baddies. The possibilities are endless! Any suggestions or things you would like to see on a list? Shoot me an email







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...