Saturday, January 18, 2014

Always will be the optimist.....




So if the past few weeks taught me anything, its that life is crazy, random and at times, ridiculous. I've stayed away from the blog because I've been going through some pretty personal stuff. At the beginning of the year I said that my mantra was Change. Its still January and my life has changed a few times already. 

I'm not going into details, but it did involve a trip to the hospital. I had to have a minor surgery. This was a pretty nerve racking experience for me because I've never been to the hospital or had to have anesthesia. The thought of that always freaked me out, you get put to sleep, doctors do thing do your body and you wake up sore. Doesn't sound so great. However I did ok. I've been a little achey but Timothy has been my hero. The experience has brought us closer, and although I was already in love with him, I have a new appreciation for him. In fact I have a new found appreciation for everyone in my life. So many friends, family and co-workers have been so supportive and have given us so much love. It is all a bit overwhelming and I have been so moved. Someone sent me a card that read, "the heart is the strongest muscle" and that muscle has definitely gotten stronger from this experience. 

Despite this devastating upset in my life, I'm staying positive. My dreams are still attainable and like the Doctor says, I will keep dreaming my improbable dreams. 

Thank you to all of the amazing people in my life who have been so supportive (and have kept us fed) through this experience. I love you all! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...