Sunday, March 2, 2014

I've been busy !

My goal for this year is to focus on my Etsy shop! So in order to do that I need a new batch of stuff, so I've took a trip to the fabric store and loaded up on supplies. I am proud to say I have a new batch of items in the shop.



Since librarian is in my blog/shops name I thought it needed to be reflected in some of my creations. So I made a new bag, a tote perfect for a library visit. They are made with duck cloth (so they are nice and durable) and the finished size is 12 X 12. I gave these bags some nice new leather straps, a magnetic snap and a removable sleeve for your library card. The designs featured all have to do with reading.



I've been keeping up with the zipper bags. They are one of my best sellers so far. I even have gotten some lovely reviews. This one is my favorite review. 



I have a lot of scrap fabric from patterned fabric. I didn't want it to go to waste so I got some snap hooks and made a few snazzy keychains. They have been pretty popular and I'm already out of snap hooks! More are coming, as soon as my new batch of snap hooks arrive.



Since I've been on a roll making stuff, I ran out of labels! So I ordered a new batch and went with something a little different. I get my labels from Inked Papers and they always do a great job. This time around I send them an image of the label and they made it perfectly!



Now I have to go back and make some more bags! Be sure to check the shop and see what new items are out! 


2 comments:

  1. I am anxiously awaiting those Police Call Box key chains. I want to get it for my daughter :) I love the other one I bought from you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just waiting on more key hooks to get here!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...