Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Stresses!

     Summer is perceived to be a time of relaxation and a break from the rest of the year. Well wouldn't that be nice.. but this year I have yet to experience the luxury of relaxation. I did have a few weeks of nice chill time.. but then once June hit..oh man.
Me & some of my cousins and Aunt that I miss!
I went to California for my cousins wedding. She got married in this really cool historic cowboy town called Temecula. (Tim observed that the name sounds like a tool a gynecologist would use) har har har. But it was fun hanging out with my family and such.
 My cousin is also a fashion designer specializing in maternity clothes. She asked me a while back to make her some diaper bags. So I made some a while back and when her show got postponed I made some more.















Jip Ma Gip is chugging along but I have not had much time to devote to the Etsy shop. :( I am working on getting photos taken (because I suck at taking pictures) Hopefully that will lead to more listings. In the mean time I have been researching all that I can about running my little business. Unfortunately I forgot to factor in all of the non-creative work I have to do. (Boring things like book keeping) But I am getting there. I found some really great inspirational videos. I leave you with my favorite, not because its Ira Glass (who I just love) but because I feel like I am in this stage that he is talking about.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that the summer has got you stressing, girl! Although, this isn't helpful per se...if you think this is bad just wait until the Fall!! hahaha

    Also, I can't wait for more items in the etsy shop!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...