Thursday, December 15, 2011

Crafting up some Christmas


Christmas is around the corner and I am almost done with gifts. It's always frantic and I always get paranoid that I missed someone and my wallet is usually not to happy. This year I have been able to make a lot of home made gifts! Yay! Here are some of the things that I have made!

I came across these cute charm bracelet tutorial. I made a few for all of my lady friends (If you are reading this and you're one of my lady friends, act surprised)

Then my work bestie Margaret got me this awesome shirt! She is quite the muppetational lady so I made her this awesome kermit coffee cozy. She also would appreciapte this mustache ornament... because a christmas tree needs a mustache.



Speaking of ornaments... I made this one for my little brother. He, like a lot of men, loves bacon so yeah and its cute. (If you want to make your own bacon find the tutorial here). Also for the broski, is this awesome snuggie. Last time he came for a visit he was jealous of my own snuggie that I made one for him to enjoy. If you want to make your own just follow this tutorial from instructables!



So did you make any Christmas presents this year? I wanna hear about it ! Leave a comment! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...