Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Now that 2012 is here, what is going to make this year different?
  • Increase productivity
  • Limit procrastination
  • Don't loose my head while writing my thesis
What will help me achieve these goals this year? Why i am glad you asked!

For Christmas I received The Nerdist Way: How to Reach the Next Level (In Real Live) by Chris Hardwick. A NERDIST is defined as "an artful nerd...[that] creates and innovates." The Nerdist Way is a guide book for the nerd herd and explains how they can put their nerdy obsessive ways to good use.




 
I am looking forward to applying nerdisty methods to my crafting obsession as well as other geeky pursuits. Be sure to look for a review of the book coming soon!


What about the rest of yas ? Resolutions, anyone ? Leave a comment!

Sarina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...