Thursday, January 5, 2012

Crafting my space!

So I have been looking for some interesting craft spaces for some ideas. Just check out this pinterest board. Its enough to make anyone yearn for a crafty space. I am limited with being in an apartment and all :( but the peg board is my first step to a nice craft space.

After going threw crafting spaces I liked the examples with peg boards. It satisfies both my need to have everything at my finger tips as well as it be nice and organized! Also my woot monkey likes chillin' out.

Awesome peg boards aside, I have been catching up on some old projects. I have finished a few more zipper pouches and some bags. Also there is a New Years Sale going on in my Etsy shop. Go check it out!

Sarina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...