Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bow-ties and Black Dynamite

I am in the middle of the most suckiest things ever, working 12 days in a row. I am trying my hardest to keep up with everything and I am doing ok. I am working on some bow-tie bracelet cuffs. I also came across some pin backs so there will also be some bow-tie pins!



I also finally got to break out the serger! It was a graduation present from my pops. I haven't been able to use it because of our move. With my making space up in order I have some room for it. When I first got it out I was scared because this thing is super intimidating! However, after I got it threaded (which is quite the ordeal) it was pretty simple. I used it to take care of the raw edges on my bowties and it looks great. After I am caught up with everything I plan on taking a Craftsy class on how to use this bad boy.


I have been planning some Halloween decorations, and my partner in craft, Michele and I will have some fun tutorials through out the season. We are just working out some of the kinks now. They involve MJ masks and fabulous safety glasses, yeah thats how we do!

total hotness

On our last craft night, Tim was around and he mentioned Black Dynamite. One of the funniest films of the last 10 years. She said she hasn't seen it. So I told her she had homework, she had to watch it! If you haven't seen it, and you appreciate ridiculous comedy go check it out! Despite it looking super fly and being filmed in cinema phonic, it was actually made in 2009.


Since I gave Michele 'homework' I insisted that she give me an assignment. She told me to re-listen to Srgt. Pepper's with no interruptions. This experience deserves its own separate post.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't done my homework yet! Once I get some blogging stuff done, I will watch it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...