Sunday, September 23, 2012

Social Sunday week 1


After seeing this on a few other blogs I figured that I would give it a try. It's run by Ashley's Carnival Ride. Basically what you do is answer the 5 questions on Ashley's blog. You also check out the answers to the other bloggers that have participated. Its a great what to meet other people and get introduced to some great blogs. 

Sunday Social

1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?

     I would love to live abroad or in another part of the country (drastically different than Long Island) Just curious about what's out there. However I am afraid of things like finding a job (Tim finding a job) and family being far away. Also not looking forward to getting lost all of the time in a new place.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

     Despite the fact that I frequently ranted about how I am not having kids anytime soon and that I'll have them when I am ready. Well with in 5 years is most likely when I will have them kids. I hope to be a great Mom and do ridiciolously silly things with them. 

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?

     This year we are going to host our first Thanksgiving in the new house! Yay! But what I am most excited about this is that my Dad, Louisa (his girlfriend) and Billy are going to be here for it! 

4. What are your hopes for your blog?

     I love doing this stuff and it is so much fun! I hope to do more interesting things and reach more people that are into similar wacky things. For example right now I am taking sign ups for a digital book discussion I am calling: Read & Rant. (there are still spots if you want to sign up!) 

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?

     With a mortgage I see myself here for a good while. Not sure where the future will take us but hey I am along for the ride. 

6. What is your morning routine?
  • Kiss the husband
  • Feed the pooch 
  • Be lazy and play on my ipad while drinking a cup of coffee 
  • Then get ready for work
  • Three days out of the week involve a trip to the gym

1 comment:

  1. Hi from Sunday Social(:

    Living aboard would be fun!! So would moving to another Country. I wish I could move to London or something. It seems so perfect there.

    Happy Sunday!!

    xoxo Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...