Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Owl Mobile & Phone Pouch

I am still riding the post Thanksgiving buzz. I had so much fun with my family and I miss them! However I am glad to get back to normal, which means spending time in my dungeon-o-craft. Here is what I have been up to. 

My cousin, Melissa, is expecting her second child! After I posted a picture of some owl stuff I was making for story time, she asked if I could make owls for a mobile. I was excited to except the challenge! I am still in the process of assembling them but here is what they look like so far. You can check out Melissa's blog (she specializes in maternity fashion) at MamanJolie. 



Lousia is my Dad's girlfriend and one of the most amazing ladies I know. According to my Dad she always loses her phone. So she asked if I could make her a phone case that she can wear around her neck. While she was still here, we hit up the fabric store and found some remnants to use. I was able to finish it before they left and here is how it turned out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...