Monday, December 17, 2012

The Christmas Tree - Meme for Monday




Hey guys its Monday! I know this past weekend hasn't been an easy one so I hope this makes you smile a bit. That after all is the goal of Meme for Monday! 

With Christmas almost a week away I thought this meme would be seasonal. This is one of my all time favorites and it has become a Christmas tradition. If you haven't seen this prepare to laugh! I have gotten many hours of enjoyment out of this not only because its hilarious but because I know so many Long Island mom's that are like this (including my own). 



This is performed by comedian John Roberts. You may recognize the voice as Linda from Bob's Burgers. He has some other silly videos on his youtube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...