Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Snapshots (it was cold this week)


Hey guys! I hope you have had a good week! Here is what I have been up to! 


Newsflash, it was really flipping cold in the North East! It the worst because its the kind of cold that makes you hurt no matter what you do. But its winter, its supposed to be cold. 

I have really fallen in love with coffee recently (or is it an addiction?). However when I felt that I need a little something to nibble on while sipping my cup of joe. I thought about my grandma and the biscotti cookies she would make. My aunt gave the recipe to me so I tested it out and got delicious results! 

Its another Iron Craft challenge. This one is all about orange! I was sure what to do so I took a trip to Savers for some inspiration. I came across some ugly flats and thought I'd try painting them. Here they are in progress. 

I couldn't help but laugh when I noticed Tim stuck in a technology loop between the lap top, ipad and phone. He didn't realize how ridiculous this was until I snapped this picture. 

Sadly, Gypsy does not want to go in the basement. I think she is afraid of stairs (because she's afraid of EVERYTHING!) But when I go down into my craft dungeon she knows and hides out in our bedroom. I just love when she creeps her head out when I leave. She's a dope. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...