|Here is a glimpse of our D & D adventures!|
If you also want your own snazzy dice bag just follow this tutorial and you'll have a sweet new dice bag in no time.
Materials & Tools
- Fabric A (exterior)
- Fabric B (lining)
- Drawstring (yarn also works)
- Tailors chalk (or any other tool for marking)
- Safety pin
- Sewing notions
- Cut the body part of the bag. Take both fabric A and B and cut your size. I made them 5 X 11 inches
- Cut bottom of the bag. Make a circle out of both fabric A and B. I made my circle have a 3 inch circumference.
- Take fabric A and measure in inch from the top make a mark then another mark a half inch from the other mark. Fold your peice in half, pin and sew along the edge (with a 1/4 inch seam allowance). You will leave a hole on the marks you had just made. This is where the drawstring will be fed threw. Just do this step for fabric A!
- For fabric B and fold in half and sew along the edge (with a 1/4 seam allowance)
- You made a little tubes, congrats! Now take the circle part, pin and sew to the bottom of your bag for both fabric A and fabric B.
- Turn fabric A inside out then place it inside fabric B, pin around the edge and sew, but leave a hole about 2 inches.
- After sewn up, but the bag inside out through the 2 inch hole. You can press your bag so it looks crisp and nice.
- Before you insert the string you need to sew another little line (under the open hole) this will help keep the string in place. So start underneath that open hole and sew around the bag.
- Now we insert the drawstring! Take a safety pin and attach it to one end of the string and feed it through the hold until it goes around the bag. You can cut and adjust your string as desired. Give it a pull and see how you bag is now a drawsting sack thing!
- Ta - da! Be proud you made something fantastical!