It's a simple little craft, however the hardest part is thinking of a design! Some folks made some really great stamps! I was excited to meet some other whovians so some really awesome doctor who stamps were created.
Materials & Tools:
- Scrap paper
- Tracing paper
- Foam shape
- Wood shape
- Ink pad
- Paper do decorate!
- Break out the scrap paper and think of a design. It could be anything! A saying, a shape or even a silly little doodle. Go nuts! I made a purdy leaf.
- Once you have a design idea settled then lay over the tracing paper and trace!
- Flip over the tracing paper (with your design on it) than lay it on top of your foam shape. Trace yet again! This time you trace the imprint will be on the foam to make for stamp-y greatness.
- Glue your foam shape to the piece of wood. (If you used adhesive foam just stick it to your piece of wood)
- Take your stamp and ink it and begin decorating frenzy!