Friday, March 14, 2014

Best thing Ever (this week) - Draw Quest


I've been trying to get back into drawing lately. I searched the app store to see if there was anything that would be helpful. I one of the Apps that came up was, Draw Quest. I've been having a lot of fun with it and making some fun drawings. 

The concept of Draw Quest is simple, everyday there is a new drawing challenge. There is a scene with a piece of it missing. It is up to the artists to fill in the rest of the picture. For example you have a blank road sign and you have to decide what is on it. I opted for Caution: Prince ahead. I even added a crying dove. 



The drawing tools in the app are pretty basic, but for every drawing you do you earn coins. These coins can be used to purchase to buy upgrades, like more colors and different paint tools. What is the best part of the game though, is seeing all of the other drawings. There are some pretty epic drawings.



So go check it out and make some beautiful drawings. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...