Monday, January 11, 2010

a few things.....

Hello there,
Mondays are my new favorite day of the week. I don't fall victim to having a 'case of the mondays' because no work and no class. Its just how my schedule ended up. So today as my first official lazy monday I really don't know what to do with myself. So today has been filled with a lot of lounging and realizing there is crap on tv in the late morning/early afternoon. (bring on the netflix)
I've also been going threw the blitz of emails I've gotten from the knot in regards to wedding stuff. The wedding stuff seams less daunting now that I have time to really enjoy it. I have a dress fitting at the end of the month (woot-woot) I looked on a few sites and have a general idea of what I really want. (I'm not going to reveal to much about it - even tho Tim pretty much knows what kind of dress I am going to wear)
So the wedding stuff has been coming along. The favors are probably going to be chocolate or some sort of candy, but then I saw this on one of the sites.....

I love Jones soda very much. I saw this and fell in love! But it is a bit on the pricy side and I don't know if I can convince Tim. But perhaps we can alternate, each guest will get either candy or a soda. It would cut cost and I really really love this idea!




Wedding stuff aside I have been sewing. Here is a super cute head band I made complete with flower. It only took me about an hour. The flower was really easy and required little sewing! The headband was made out of this silky material I've had forever! It was left over from when my grandma made me a skirt. I also have made a case for my DS which came out fine but its kind of plane. I think I need to add some flair to it! (perhaps a one up mushroom or the Tri-Force from Zelda)
Other than sewing I've also been drawing. Here is a picture of everyones favorite cat, Meanu. He can be a bit of a jerk, but he just needs love.

Anywho, now that I have all of this free time expect more blog posts! Coming soon a look at my year of the cupcake: January and I'll post images of my save the dates !
Till then hats off to ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...