Tuesday, February 28, 2012

11 Things

Hello blog-o-sphere,
Thesis madness is still ensuring a lack of updates. But my friend Michelle over at Short Girl, Long Island tagged me in this post. So I have created my own... enjoy!

There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.

Random Factiods

  1. I had my dog Gypsy tested and its official, she is the cutest dog in the world. 
  2. I want to go out of my security zone and move some place completely unknown to me....but my family and friends are here and my husband is not the on the same page so that is on the back burner.
  3. I have been given a tremendous amount of opportunities at my job that I am grateful for, but I am afraid that because of how the job market is, I will be stuck in part-time limbo forever. 
  4. I have no idea how to style my hair. I have tried looking on blow-out instructions, got a flat iron and alligator clips and try and nothing works! I even try lots of stupid products but my hair is always frizz tastical. Also because of my widow's peak I get these baby hairs that drive me insane! 
  5. If I won the lottery I would want to invest in either a  food truck or nerdy themed cafe that would be run by me, Tim and I would want to get some friends in on the action like Joe Lentini! 
  6. After making eggs I love crushing the empty eggshells into little bits. Something so gratifying about it! 
  7. I am excited/petrified of buying a house. Excited because its my own house that I get to do whatever the heck I want with it! I am petrified because I am worried about being house poor and being stressed out.
  8. Possible future child names: Boy- Noah, Girl- Ellie,
  9. I know how to make balloon animals and face paint. Skills learned in order to be a children's party clown which I was close to being, never really panned out though.
  10. I used to play drums in a band during my high school years. We called ourselves the Helicopters and we were legends in our own minds. It was a lot of fun, until we tried to go on a 'tour' and we had some issues. Funny side note the two guys from the band reformed and played in a new band with my ex-boyfriend. 
  11. Obsessed with HGTV and D.I.Y. culture... I am not afraid to use a little elbow grease to get things done!

01. What was the first album you owned? Don't forget to include the format (vinyl, cassette, CD, etc.)!
I was a strange child and for some reason liked Paul Simon and Gensis. One year for Christmas I got a boombox and some cassette tapes this being one of them.

02. As a child, what was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
This show was hilarious and I could not get enough of it as a kid.

03. Do you collect anything?
I am always on the hunt for a good podcast.. does that count?

04. Which person has been most influential in your life?
This hairy beast right here is my Dad, William J. La Torre. He is the biggest pain in the butt but also the greatest influence.

05. What is your greatest fear?
Wasting my life.

06. If you could vacation anywhere in the universe, where would you go?
Diagon Alley or jolly old London town.

07. What is the first part of your body that you wash in the shower?
My hair

08. If you could spend the day with any one person, alive or dead, who would it be?

The Doctor of course!

09. Are you a Mac or PC person?
Mac! 

10. Do you have any tattoos?
No because I am a wussy. But I wouldn't mind a tiny one some wheres. 

11. What was your childhood nickname?
Sini. My older brother, Charlie was 5 when I was born. I guess he couldn't pronounce Sarina so out came Sini and I have been stuck with it every since.

Questions for my fellow bloggers 
  1. What is your greatest accomplishment to date?
  2. Do you have any obsessions, if so name them! 
  3. Top five bucket on your bucket list, GO! 
  4. What was the last movie you saw that your really loved?
  5. Take your ipod, or go to itunes hit shuffle, what comes up?
  6. Name one of your guilty pleasures? 
  7. Biggest pet peeve?
  8. Who is more bad ass, Captain Picard or Captain Kirck?
  9. First thing you do in the morning? 
  10. What is your pets name? (if you don't have one what would you name it)
  11. Which do you prefer.. apples or oranges?
OK now tagging people time... I got Laura, Matthew, Caitie, Kim (I know your in Africa so don't feel obligated), Colleen, Michelle R. (those are my friendos with blogs following me) So If you want to do this as well feel free then comment letting me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...