Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Eye-bombing


Frequently when I am stuck in traffic I look at the cars in front of me and can imagine the backs of cars having silly faces. Think I am nuts? Well then behold a new trend, proving that I am not the only weirdo: Eye-bombing!

If you are familiar with yarn bombing it is a similar idea. Eyebombing is when you glue googlie eyes onto objects to anthropomorphizing them! I love this idea and it kind of jazzes up the world and strangely can make objects adorable.

I wanted to get in on the action and I did this to my co-workers stapler. It wasn't true eye-bombing because I taped on sticker eye balls but still effective! (I couldn't find the googlie eyes)

Do you want to get in on the action? I would love to see some eyebombing extra-ordinaries!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...