Monday, October 15, 2012

Marching band tribute to video games (Meme for Monday)


Hello world. My apologies that the weekend is over and its a boring meh Monday. I myself am still recovering from my weekend of fun upstate. I am still super sore from an entire day of hiking! Hope you guys all had a great weekend as well! 

Now on to the meme! Any hardcore gamers out there? Well apparently the Marching Band from Ohio State University are. Check out there epic tribute to video games ! All of the classics are covered, Super Mario, Zelda and more! Check it out!



2 comments:

  1. I saw this and thought, "Man, that is one cool marching band!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! I bet they get more ladies than the football team!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...