Thursday, April 18, 2013

Poet-tree Display

Hey its April which is Poetry Month! Here is a bulletin board display I did last year to celebrate...


It was a pretty simple display, as you can see. All I had to do was make a bare tree trunk. I invited the kids to make this tree full, by adding their own poems. I made up a leaf template and made copies on scrap paper (I'm all about recycling) Then I left some blanks out with a sign inviting them to either create their own poem or write one of their favorites  To get the tree started I made my co-workers all write a poem. To top it off, I made up some giant letters that I think add to the quirkiness of the display. 




1 comment:

  1. I love the Poet Tree. Would it be too much to ask for a pattern of the leaves? One more question - how tall and wide are the letters?
    Thank you so much,
    Kristin Rast
    krast1965@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...