|Pops and I|
I helped the youngins at work create their own Father's Day cards. It uses the concept of negative space, which of course will go over the little ones heads, but thats ok. Its a fun craft for any age and the results look pretty awesome. This technique can also be adapted for just about any occasion. Here is what you can do to make your own!
Materials & Tools:
- Trace and Cut out some letters out of contact paper. (or shapes if your doing something else)
- Peel and stick the letters on the cardstock
- Break out the crayons and go nuts! You can scribble or make patterns, have fun with it!
- Peel off the letters to reveal the card.
- This is an additional step, I printed out a little father's day poem and had the kids glue it into there cards.