Sunday, September 29, 2013

Where the leaves at?

Hello there....



This past week has been super boring! Tim was away at a conference and I worked pretty much every night of the week. I was also a little bummed at the weather. I'm ready for Fall, wearing boots and flannel and running through leaves like this little guy! Instead its still really super hot.

Here is what I have been up to.....

Speaking of Fall, busted out all of our Fall stuff. It turns out its pretty much ALL Halloween stuff. Not that theres anything wrong with that, Halloween is my fav. However I do want some fun Autumn decorations. So I broke out the trusty silhouette and made some myself. I came across the quote and I especially love it because its F. Scott Fitzgerald.

I finished my Doctor Who Scarf I told y'all about. It came out pretty awesome. Its huge, but I wanted it to be, DEAL WITH IT!



On Saturday Tim and I were total grown ups and we saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. When I took the first one home on DVD, Tim was like 'pssh....that looks lame' Then when it actually saw it he thought it was the funniest thing ever. Which is pretty typical Tim. Any who, I was looking forward to this one because these movies have just as many adult jokes as kid ones. I especially love Berry.


On Sunday we took a ride out to South Hampton to check out a festival there. We walked around town for a bit and saw some neat things. One of those neat things was at an art center that had an exhibit on the works of Chas Addams. He was a cartoonist with a sick and twisted brand of humor that I found quite enjoyable. He was also the creator of the Adams Family. He had some really cool comics and Tim and I are probably gonna order some prints. 


I really love this picture called Halloween Taxi.


After the exhibit we walked around a bit. I got an awesome lobster roll that is worth mentioning. It was served in a croissant which made it all the more awesome. After walking around we stopped at an antiques shop to see their wares. We found this old time-y camera. I hope its not secretly possessed like some kind of horror movie. I also saw this really silly Hitler pin cushion. The old ladies running the place said its one of their favorites. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...