We're starting off with an easy one! Halloween Wall Art! They are easy and fun. I had a lot of fun looking up funky old timey clip art! Here is what I did to make my wall art here is how you can to:
Materials and Supplies:
- Picture Frame (I went with 8 x 11 from the Dollar Tree)
- Sand paper
- Spray paint
- Halloween clip art
- Open up the picture frame and carefully remove the glass and put it in a safe place.
- Use your sand paper and rough it around the edges of the picture frame. (this will help the spray paint adhere to the frame) When you are done make sure to wipe away any saw dust.
- Use some white paint and do a base coat. Allow to dry.
- Pick out some holloween-ish colors and start spraying it down. Allow to dry
- Now the fun part, find your art work! The Graphics Fairy lives up to her name and is quite amazing.
- Once your frame has dried, put together the frame and insert glass and your pictures. Now you are read to decorate your house!