So we all know the obvious… Bow ties are cool!
They are quite easy and fun to make. If you have every wanted to make you own, let me show ya how!
Materials & Tools
- Red or blue Felt
- Hot glue gun
- Take the felt and cut out a rectangle. Mine measured 4 X 8 inches
- Hot glue the top edge and fold down about an 1 inch. Repeat with the opposite side
- Now for the sides! Hot glue each side and fold to the center of your rectangle
- Pinch the rectangle at the center and scrunch it up. It will start to look like a bow tie
- Cut a small rectangle out of felt, 3 x 1 inches
- Wrap the felt rectangle around the center of the bow tie and hot glue the edges together
- Once the glue is dried, add a safety pin to the back so that you can wear it