Friday, April 18, 2014

The Best thing Ever - Hogwarts is Here


In the library world, there is a lot of talks about Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) They are a all about allowing enrollment to anyone interesting in signing up! Many schools have jumped on the bandwagon including some ivy league schools and now... Hogwarts.



Thanks to Hogwarts is here, aspiring witch and wizards can enroll in some of Hogwarts finest offerings, including: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms and Herbology. The school has all the aspects of Hogwarts life, choosing a dorm and even writing for the school paper, the Daily Owl.

I myself am enrolled in History of Magic 101. So if you are an aspiring witch or wizard, head on over to Hogwarts is Here and enroll!!


2 comments:

  1. This is seriously the coolest! I just found your blog as I was searching around for library bloggers (I'm in library school now) and I just wanted to say your blog is so fun :)
    Amia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. Good luck in library school! If you need me to impart some of my library school experience, I am an email away!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...