Thursday, May 8, 2014

Q & A - Short Girl, Long Island



You ever get friend requests from random people? I did once, from a girl name Michele who was friends with my older brother. I’m glad I accepted her friend request because she was posting a lot of fun stuff and we had a lot in common. Then we both started blogging and eventually hanging out. Michele is one of my good buddies now! She took a bit of a blog break, but now she is back! I asked her to participate in Q & As!



1. Where can we follow you?

Blog: 
Facebook: 

2. How did you get started and what made you want to start a blog?

After leaving a job in the corporate world back in 2012, I was itching to be creative//start writing again. I was working on my teaching degree + felt like everything I did was for an assignment or task someone else needed me to complete. Decided to start a blog + the rest is history.



3. What are your favorite things to write about?

I really like sharing things I come across in my daily life, which are usually posted in Things I'm Loving Lately. I'm also a music nerd, so I like posting songs I hear in my travels. 



4.  What is currently your favorite thing at the moment?

Zoning out for at least thirty minutes each day with a different record. Technology takes a back seat, I relax + just listen.

5. What are your future plans, expectations & dreams for your blogging endeavors.

Warmer weather is arriving, so I'd like to get some solid shots + capture the beauty//culture on the island. I also want to get more recipes up, since I have a ton floating around my desk. Not sure what the future holds, but as long as i'm enjoying myself + what I blog about, thats all that really matters. 




Follow Michele's links and check her out! If you would like to participate in a future please contact me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...