Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving

This is my first time ever hosting a family holiday so I am trying to prepare as best I can. I am very lucky to have the chef master Tim (so I don't have to worry about screwing big things up!) However when it comes to decorating, yo I got this!

Even though its not a Holiday as festive as Halloween or Christmas, it still deserves decorating and here is some stuff that I did around the house.

I printed out this Thanksgiving subway art picture and framed it and it looks quite nice!


I made some bunting out of burlap from Halloween, but I had a lot of it leftover. So I broke that stuff out again and made small banners. Here is my Tutorial for the technique.




 I also used some candle holders and stuck some left over pumpkins on them.


I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

ps anyone excited to get ready for the next Holiday?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...