Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fall fresh....

Hello world. This past week has been quite productive. Here is my week at a glance.... 

I started the week off with craft night! This time around we made Mason Jar lanterns. I decided since Fall is here, to make a Jack-o-Lantern lantern. It looks boo-tiful. You can read more about craft night and how to make your own lanterns here

I've had this key print burlap for a while. I made a super nice mail organizer a while back. I ended up with left overs and I was sure what to do with it. After noticing that our dinning room table was a little bare, I thought I table runner might be a nice addition. The print goes well with our antique style and burlap on a farmhouse table just makes sense. Here is how it came out!



September is Library Card Sign up Month, so here is a little display I did featuring everyones favorite frustrated foul, Pigeon. Check out the all the details here.



This past week I finally got my hair cut! Last time I chopped it was back in February. Tim's cousin is my hair dresser and is pretty much the only person I trust with my hair. She suggested trying something different with the bangs. I love how it came out. Then next day when I opted for glasses instead of contacts, I realized I look like Velma from Schooby Doo. That may be one of my Halloween costume options this year.



Later that same day I got a random text from Caitie asking if I wanted to go on a Michael's run with her. I can't so no to that place! So for the second time this week I went to the craft store. While we browsed the aisles looking at dumb stuff I grabbed some yarn. I haven't knitted in so long. I decided I needed a new scarf this year. After coming across this chart I figured i'd give it a go.


On Saturday we had our friends Michelle and Anthony over. You may remember me mention them in Q&As. We had them over for dinner and cooked an epic-ly delicious vegan meal. Afterwards we recorded an episode of the Commercial Convo with them. We discussed local commercials and how ridiculous they are. It was all in all a good time. Make sure you subscribe to the podcast on itunes so you'll be able to hear the episode! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...